Can't even get into the game
Open, Needs TriagePublic

Description

What is happening:
yesterday i downloaded the files and launcher for this game, which i was so excited about. Everytime I lof in and click on a server, It 90% of the time just immediately stops responding, I did what someone suggested, and it's no different. the other 10% is if Im really lucky i can click on new character, but it stops responding immediately after i do so. Please help me , I would really like to play this game with my friend (whose yet to download it yet).

What should be happening:
I would hope that what should be happening is that i should be bale to log on

Steps to reproduce the issue:
Give a list of all steps leading to the issue, from the launch of the game to the issue

Game client version:
I'm not sure it didn't say, but i just downloaded it yesterday :/

Reproduced by:
Forum name of anyone having reproduced this issue, if any, i did see one from late 2019, but he/she had no response, and the thing i tried was someones suggestion from over a year ago.

Reproduced on:
List of operating systems this issue has been reproduced on, including their version number if available, and their architecture (32 bit or 64 bit)

Crash logs or exceptions generated:
If applicable, give a link to an archive containing the crash logs generated, or copy/paste exceptions you got related to this error

Screenshots:
If applicable, give a direct link to screenshots/GIFs/videos of the issue, annotated to show exactly what's going wrong

Lil_Imp created this task.Jan 21 2020, 8:40 AM