What is happening:
In normal gameplay, the framerate seems to be lower than what it should ideally be. I initially thought I covered it all in report T1269, but I found the framerate also increases if you go into the combat camera mode (double click the mouse until the camera moves up and a dot appears on the screen), move the camera using the mouse, turning while in flight using the mouse.
Specs of the computers I tested this on:
Intel Core i5 4430 3.0 GHz (3.2 GHz Turbo Boost) (quad-core, no hyperthreading)
12 GB DDR3-1600 RAM in single-channel.
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB SC
Intel Core i3 7100U 2.4 GHz (Dual-core with hyperthreading)
8 GB DDR4-2133 RAM in dual-channel
Intel HD Graphics 620
What should be happening:
Framerate should not decrease much if at all by the camera mode, the friends list, the method of turning while in flight, and the issue in T1269
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the game
- Load in as your main pony
- On the map you loaded in, run around a little, fly (If on a Pegasus pony), maneuver both using the keyboard and the mouse.
- Engage combat camera. Swivel the camera around.
- Swivel the camera using the mouse without engaging combat camera
- Repeat steps 3-5, but this time, hide the HUD.
- Repeat steps 3-6 on another map. If you loaded into a more demanding outdoor map, try an indoor map. If you loaded into an indoor map, try an outdoor map.
- Repeat steps 3-7 on a brand-new character.
- Be sure to perform steps 3-7 on a Pegasus pony and either as a unicorn or an earth pony at the minimum.
Game client version:
Windows 10 64-bit
Crash logs or exceptions generated:
If applicable, give a link to an archive containing the crash logs generated, or copy/paste exceptions you got related to this error
Use the timestamps provided in the video description to navigate. They are vital for quick navigation. Recorded on the desktop with the i5 processor and GTX 1060 graphics card using Windows 10's built-in game recorder.