What is happening:
While experimenting in the DevPlayground on Courbette, I tried to use the
/resetallquestdata so I could start my quest over. The first time I did this,
it seems to have worked. (However, I did get disconnected before I had a
chance to check anything, so maybe that is what really did it). This time,
the quests & quest stages seemed to still be there.
What should be happening:
I expected /listqueststages to return nothing
Steps to reproduce the issue:
Give a list of all steps leading to the issue, from the launch of the game to the issue
Game client version:
64bit Windows 10 (I think)
Crash logs or exceptions generated:
Screenshot posted in discord.