What is happening:
- Wind Rapier will use stacks but won't actually do anything at least the time I have tried it. Its stacks that are used won't vanish, the ones that remain are visual and not really there to be usable for wind rapier use.
- Blowback has horrible range, it way too specific where you must be for it to land a hit. Does not do Damage over Time (DoT) Saying on one of the passives that it would do damage per tick.
- Cyclone, Wind Rapier, and Blowback's passives all do not work.
What should be happening:
- Wind Rapier should work as intended, most likely to deal damage. The visual stacks should vanished when used, instead of staying on screen.
- Blowback needs dependable range and should not require to stand at a very specific distance to work. Should apply DoT if its suppose to.
- Passive for these three abilities need to work and do what is described.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Get a stack of Wind Rapier (use airstep to generate them) and use wind rapier on a enemy, it won't do anything. The stacks will stick after use but it is just visual and cannot be use to do more wind rapiers.
- Use Blowback at varying distance of any enemy you see, you will have a hard time landing a hit after many use trying to find a spot. DoT is not applied when it finally does hit, it will just do straight damage.
- Use these skills as they are, now activate passives, try again, witness they will not make any sort of difference.
Game client version:
Launcher 0.4, Vers. 0.1.8b windows 64 bit
Windows 10, 64 bit
Crash logs or exceptions generated: