What is happening:
- The Skills in the hotbar lock up and are not usable when in-game for too long, it seems. The Emotes work fine when clicked on, but the Skills do squat when clicked on. Even using the keyboard shortcuts does not work to activate the Skills.
- It also appears that when these Skills lock up, I can open up the Skill Index and obtain every Skill in-game. Currently, it shows that I'm level 14 in every Skill with 200TP to allocate in every tree.
- Targeting my character in-game seems to reset the Skill Index and it will display properly, but Hotbar Skills will still be unusable.
- Dragging a Skill from the Skill Index to the Hotbar appears to temporarily fix the issue.
What should be happening:
- Skills should activate when clicked on or when pressing the corresponding keyboard shortcut.
- There should be no excess TP above everything obtained already to allocate to Skills, and Skill levels should display as intended.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Launch loe.exe
- Log in, choose a server, and choose a character
- sit around and/or play the game for a while (approx. 1 hour) ((? unconfirmed))
- log out
- log back in, choose a server, and choose a different character
- attempt to use any hotbar Skill
- open Skill Index in the Journal
Game client version:
Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
Crash logs or exceptions generated:
I was able to reproduce the glitch by switching from a Unicorn character to an Earth Pony character, but I'm not sure if this is the only trigger. This did not cause my Earth Pony character to "master all skills" though. Might be a separate glitch...
T1757 describes this glitch better. Can the two topics be combined or this one deleted? Thank you.