What is happening:
- Airstep doesn't stick to player like it probably should to represent they using airstep buff
- Airstep persist for far longer than it should
What should be happening:
- Airstep needs to stick on to player so its easier to know who is using it.
- Airstep should only persist for 4 seconds (that how long the buff last)
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Use airstep, then move away, you'll noticed that it stays where it was used, even in mid-air
- Use airstep, can repeat first if needed, notice the buff ended but it still persisting, you can make multiples before one ends.
Game client version:
Launcher 0.4 windows, vers 0.1.8b
Windows 10, 64x
Crash logs or exceptions generated:
Airstep leaving itself in place
Airstep lasting even when buff is over