What is happening:
- I'm getting only 10-20fps in average, which is highly unusual with my setup. Game also occasionally freezes for few short moments.
- SETUP: i5-4460, GTX 1060 6GB, 8Gb RAM, H97M-D3H, 600W
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- LoE is installed on my 1TB hard drive with 500Gb of free space in it
- I tried to put LOWEST graphic settings, but that didn't help any either.
- I have tried other games, to eliminate failures in components and I had NO ISSUES with them.
- GPU drivers are also up to date.
- Load times between maps have also suddenly increased.
~ If I missed anything, I'll gladly provide more information
What should be happening:
I should be getting high fps, smooth gameplay with faster load times
Steps to reproduce the issue:
I have asked others if they have this issue, and so far nobody has had it.
Game client version:
I also tried 0.1.4 client, and issues were there too.
Forum name of anyone having reproduced this issue, if any
List of operating systems this issue has been reproduced on, including their version number if available, and their architecture (32 bit or 64 bit)
Crash logs or exceptions generated:
If applicable, give a link to an archive containing the crash logs generated, or copy/paste exceptions you got related to this error
recorded in 30fps 1080p, might give false info.
However; trust me, it is 10-20fps if you came to look on my screen.